- Ask your Health Professional about eligibility for NDIS funding
- Contact either your nearest Local Area Coordinator or the NDIS (1800 800 110) general line to help you get started
- Complete & submit your application either via post or a phone call with NDIS (1800 800 110) with relevant supporting documentation attached (Doctors reports etc)
- Wait to hear back about approval (This process can be lengthy)
- Upon approval, get in touch with Farris Care, your Service Provider of choice to begin receiving support in achieving your goals
It can be confusing when trying to figure out exactly what your NDIS funding can assist you with. You can find out more about this by visiting our Support You Need page or by checking out the NDIS website for more information here: https://www.ndis.gov.au/understanding/supports-funded-ndis
The first step in the sign up process is to visit the MAKE A REFERRAL section of our website and submit a referral so we can begin. After you’ve submitted this, a member of our admin team will contact you to follow up on the next steps.
If you struggle to complete this referral or have questions regarding what services we offer or what services you may require, you can call us on 03 7015 8601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a discussion and clarify any confusion you may be facing.
If you have Support Coordination in your plan, a meet & greet will then be organised with a Support Coordinator best suited to you where you can further discuss what support you’re looking for and what arrangements you’d like to see made. During this meeting, or via email should you not have Support Coordination in your plan, you will be sent a Service Agreement with a list of the line items we have discussed providing services for.
Once you have read and sent back your signed Service Agreement your journey with Farris Care Services can begin.