Home Care packages are in-home care services that are funded (either in part or in full) by the Australian Government (My Aged Care) to help you live in the comfort of your own home while receiving care.
This care package is intended to support people who have high-level care needs. If you or a loved one has a high level or complex care needs, you may be eligible to receive assistance with a range of tasks including:
- Personal care such as showering or dressing.
- Domestic assistance such as laundry or cleaning.
- Assistance with aids and appliances.
- Social support.
- Meal preparation.
- Medication management.
- Nursing care.
- Allied health support.
- Shopping & transport needs.
- Support with changes to memory and/or behavioural therapies.